Thanks Mary M
Let’s put the seniors in jail, and the criminals in a nursing home….
- This way the seniors would have access to showers, hobbies, and walks.
- They’d receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment , wheel chairs etc.
- They’d receive money instead of paying it out.
- They would have constant video monitoring, so they could be helped instantly if they fell or needed assistance.
- Bedding would be washed twice a week, and all clothing would be ironed and returned to them.
- A guard would check on them every 20 minutes, and bring their meals and snacks to their cell.
- They would have family visits in a suite built for that purpose.
- They would have access to a library, weight room, spiritual counseling, pool, and education.
- Simple clothing , shoes, slippers, P.J.’s and legal aid would be free, on request.
- Private, secure rooms for all, with an exercise outdoor yard — with gardens.
- Each senior could have a P.C. a T.V. Radio, and daily phone calls.
- There would be a board of directors , to hear complaints, and the guards would have a code of conduct, that would be strictly adhered to.
The “criminals” would get cold food, be left all alone, and unsupervised.
Lights off at 8pm, and showers once a week.
Live in a tiny room , and pay $5000.00 per month and have no hope of ever getting out.
Justice for all.
The action starts about 3:15 in the video. But watch the kids. Too cute.