Today is Miss Cellania’s birthday. Gus is celebrating by chewing on her left eyebrow. Her right eyebrow is missing.
Go on over to her site and wish her a Happy Birthday!
She must have been a big Michael Jackson fan when she was growing up.
Happy Birthday Miss Cellania!
Here’s the first caption contest this week. We’ll award the prize of a full copy of Notifier2 to the person who has the best caption. Note: Be sure you have your correct email address on your comment data. If it’s not correct we can’t notify you if you win.
Notifier2 allows you to check multiple email accounts (google, yahoo, hotmail) and affiliate (adsense, admob, cafepress, sitemeter….) accounts in one nifty little program on Windows. More info.
As a fan of magic, I was amazed … and amused by this video.
I think she needs to work a little more on this particular illusion.
Thanks Alex K
* 1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
* 2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
* 3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
* 4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
* 5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
* 6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
* 7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesimally small, is not exactly zero.
* 8. If at first I don’t succeed, there is always next year.
* 9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
* 10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
* 11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
* 12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
* 13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
* 14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator’s Society) if they ever get it organized.
Thanks Miss Silver
… at the same time. Hilarity ensues.