* Nice outfit. Is that a wonder-bra?
* I really don’t like this restaurant that much, but I wanted to use this 2-for-1 coupon before it expired.
* No wine for me tonight. My urologist says it’s not good to mix alcohol and penicillin.
* I used to come here all the time with my ex.
* I never said you NEED a nose job. I just said it wouldn’t hurt to consider it.
* Could you excuse me? My cat gets lonely if he doesn’t hear my voice on the answering machine every hour.
* I really feel that I’ve grown in the past few years. Used to be, I wouldn’t have given someone like you a second look.
* I know you said you don’t eat anything with a face. But a good butcher will cut that part off for you if you ask.
* It’s been tough, but I’ve come to accept that most people I date just won’t be as smart as I am.
A senior Iranian cleric said Monday women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes.
Iran is one of the world’s most earthquake-prone countries, and the cleric’s unusual explanation for why the earth shakes follows a prediction by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that a quake is certain to hit Tehran and that many of its 12 million inhabitants should relocate.
“Many women who do not dress modestly … lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes,” Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.
Thanks Miss Silver
How can you not know how weird this looks?