1) A rope ladder is hanging over the side of a ship, with the bottom rung just touching the water. The rungs are 25com apart. How many rungs will be under the water when the tide has risen 1 metre?
2) How many calendar months have 28 days?
3) If you are running in a marathon and you overtake the person in second position, what position are you in?
4) I have many keys but few locks. I have space but no room. You can enter, but you cannot come in. What am I?
5) You enter a dark house in the middle of the night. Inside is an oil lamp, a gas fire and a stove full of wood. You only have one match. What do you light first?
6) What gets wetter as it dries?
7) What is as light as a feather, but even the strongest man cannot hold it for more than a few minutes.
8) What sport begins with a ‘T’ and has 4 letters?
9) What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?
10) The maker does not need it, the buyer does not want to use it, and the user doesn’t see it. What is it?
Answer after the break. ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒
1. Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
4. How much dirt is there in a hole… that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
5. What word in the English Language… is always spelled incorrectly?
6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
8. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
9. Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg are white” or “The yolk of the egg is white”?
10. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
Answers are in the comments…
Beauty is in the Eye of the:
Here are my results:
You always knew you were an Austrian Empress in a previous life, right? Or maybe a swashbuckling pirate? Let’s see if your past-life self is really as cool as you imagine…let’s see who you were!
I was a Greek Philosopher
Thanks Christina K
Can you guess the movie title based on the emojis shown. I’ll post the answers later.