Great mental exercise for people over 50. Which of the following names are you familiar with?
1. Monica Lewinsky
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Benito Mussolini
4. Adolf Hitler
5. Jorge Bergoglio
6. Al Capone
7. Vladimir Putin
8. Linda Lovelace
9. Saddam Hussein
10. Tiger Woods
You had trouble with #5, didn’t you?
So, you know all the liars, criminals, adulterers, murderers, thieves, sluts and cheaters, but you don’t know the Pope??
Lovely, just lovely…
sometimes I worry about you.
A test to see if your brain is still working.
1) A rope ladder is hanging over the side of a ship, with the bottom rung just touching the water. The rungs are 25com apart. How many rungs will be under the water when the tide has risen 1 metre?
2) How many calendar months have 28 days?
3) If you are running in a marathon and you overtake the person in second position, what position are you in?
4) I have many keys but few locks. I have space but no room. You can enter, but you cannot come in. What am I?
5) You enter a dark house in the middle of the night. Inside is an oil lamp, a gas fire and a stove full of wood. You only have one match. What do you light first?
6) What gets wetter as it dries?
7) What is as light as a feather, but even the strongest man cannot hold it for more than a few minutes.
8) What sport begins with a ‘T’ and has 4 letters?
9) What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?
10) The maker does not need it, the buyer does not want to use it, and the user doesn’t see it. What is it?