In my temporary quest to eat healthier I opted for some apple juice this morning instead of a Diet Pepsi for breakfast. I poured myself a big glass of the nectar of apples. After downing two-thirds of the glass I noticed something in the glass.
Is it pulp? Doesn’t look like pulp
Is it mold? Sort of looks like mold
Is it some other contaminant? Beats me.
It tasted OK… nothing unusual that I can recall.
I tossed the rest down the drain just in case. I probably just wasted it, but who knows.
BUT… if I die suddenly then the apple juice is the principal suspect in my demise.