From the 1974 documentary Animals Are Beautiful People.
My granddaughter has asked me to get opinions from the B&P readers out there. She’s doing a research assignment and she chose the topic of smoking in public places. So, the question is:
Should smoking be banned in public places?
Why do you feel the way you do and what do you feel about the topic in general?
1. There is a Santa Claus, but he’ll only visit you if you’re good.
2. This is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you.
3. Mommy and Daddy are taking a nap.
4. If you tell me the truth, you won’t get in trouble.
5. Eating your vegetables will make you grow up big and strong.
6. If you play with your privates too much, they’ll drop off/you’ll go blind.
7. If you keep making that face, your face will stay that way.
8. Mommy and/or Daddy never took illegal drugs/drank underage/had premarital sex.
9. SpongeBob’s not on this week/the TV is broken/our cable is out.
10. The stork brought you to us.
A video showing the July 16, 1969, Apollo 11 Saturn V Launch from Kennedy Space Center. The camera is running at 500 fps, making the total clip of over 8 minutes represent just 30 seconds of actual time.
SurvivaBall has a plan to save you from the wide range of catastrophes that are likely to come from our increasingly unstable climate.
SurvivaBall is nothing less than a self-contained living system. Truly, a gated community for one. If you have a SurvivaBall, even if everyone else is dying, at least you can weather all storms.