Thanks, Krisgo (FB)
The Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) is located at the top left-hand corner of the ribbon and has the most commonly used commands, like the Save, Undo and Redo. The QAT is unique to each user´s workbook settings.
You can move the QAT below or above the ribbon by right-clicking on the QAT and making the selection.
You can also add your favorite commands to the QAT by right-clicking on your favorite command in the ribbon and selecting Add to Quick Access Toolbar.
Finally, you can call your QAT commands by pressing the ALT key on your keyboard and then pressing the number (e.g. 1,2,3, etc) that appears at the bottom of that command.
Thanks, Bite Lily
1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.
2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.
3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER..
4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.
5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU’LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.
6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE – WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN’T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN’T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.
7. IF YOU CAN’T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU’VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.