10. Everything on the grill has a long, thin tail.
9. To avoid burning, chicken breasts are covered in Coppertone.
8. The “cole slaw” is just mayonnaise and lawn trimmings.
7. The three-legged race is won by a three-legged guy.
6. Every couple minutes, the cook drops his pants and flips himself with the spatula.
5. Host tells you the burgers are 20% beef and 80% critter.
4. The steaks have been sitting in marinade sauce all night, and so has your Uncle DJ.
3. You have to sign a legal waiver before you eat the potato salad.
2. Things seem tense between your guest hosts, Frank and Kathie Lee.
1. The guests all have grill marks on their foreheads.
The editing on this is great.