Thanks Miss Silver
Matt T. sends along this sign he captured at Scotty’s Pub in Sioux City Iowa.
Here’s our idea for the BABBQ: None of this is set in stone yet, so I’m asking for input or ideas. I want to keep it as cheap as possible and firm up the details so we can start registration in a few days.
September 4, 2010 (Labor Day Saturday) – St. Louis MO
Confused? See Bob Shows Up
10. Everything on the grill has a long, thin tail.
9. To avoid burning, chicken breasts are covered in Coppertone.
8. The “cole slaw” is just mayonnaise and lawn trimmings.
7. The three-legged race is won by a three-legged guy.
6. Every couple minutes, the cook drops his pants and flips himself with the […]
The official date for the First Ever Bits & Pieces Big Ass BBQ will be Saturday, September 4, 2010 in St. Louis MO.
I have recreated the BABBQ page. I think I have fixed the comments issue we had earlier.
We’ll get down to the serious planning after Memorial Day around the first of June.