My Dog Ate What?

Spoon xrayStarting tonight, Tuesday, May 4 at 10pm ET/PT, Nat Geo Wild reveals some of the most amazing and shocking things ingested by dogs, from underwear (thong preferred) to pacifiers (27 in total) and money (all $800 of it)!

Anaheim, CA: The x-ray of the spoon Bogie, a two-year-old Saint Bernard with epilepsy, ingested. One day when Bogie was taking his epilepsy medicine , he ingested the spoon the medicine was on.  Dr. Kathleen Johnson at Yorba Regional Animal Hospital in Anaheim, California performed surgery on Bogie at a cost of $2000.

Money
Dover, PA USA: The $800 that Joe Pa ate. Dr. Kate Brammer at Animal Emergency and Referral Center in York, Pennsylvania induced vomiting to get the money back at a cost of $130.
 

My Dog Ate What?  Tuesday nights on National Geographic Wild.

0

From service dog to SURF dog

This is Surf dog Ricochet’s journey from birth, to service dog training, to dog surfing, to surfing tandem with quadriplegic surfer, Patrick Ivison, to fundraising for charitable causes. She has raised over $20,000 in the last six months. She is currently leading a fundraiser for a six year old boy named Ian who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a horrific car accident that claimed the lives of his parents.

More info on Ricochet

via

0