Date: July 9, 2011
Place: St. Louis Missouri
The official date for the Bits & Pieces Big Ass BBQ II is Saturday, July 9, 2011 in St. Louis MO.
Click here to register
Here’s the deal:
- Adults over 21 – $25 (free T-shirt)
- Ages 10 – 20 – $15 (free T-shirt)
- Kids under 10 – $5 (no T-shirt)
- Extra T-Shirts - $5 ea
You will have to pay in advance to reserve a place. There will be a time where you can get a refund up until a certain date. So if you pay and something comes up and you can’t attend, I will refund your money up until June 25. That’s two weeks before the event. If you cancel after June 25, consider your payment a donation.
- T-Shirt for everyone over 10 (kids under 10 won’t get a shirt unless you buy one)
- Swimming (No lifeguard on duty)
- We’ll have some attendance prizes to give out. If anyone would like to donate items for prizes I’d certainly appreciate it.
Location: North St. Louis County near Interstate 270 and Highway 367.
More info will be provided to those who register.
Here is the area where I’d recommend staying. Anywhere near the intersection of Interstate 270 and N. Lindbergh Blvd (U.S. 67). It’s about 5 or 6 miles from the BABBQ location. Hotels.com has listings in Hazelwood or Bridgeton as well as the more widespread St. Louis area.
St. Louis Area Map