The second attempt to change my TV, phone and internet service to cable is supposed to take place today. However the preliminary work of getting the outdoor box ready to connect to still hasn’t been done. Unless they plan to do it all in one visit, which I was told was a separate crew, it won’t be happening today.
I’ve decided that I won’t wait another week for this to happen. I’ll pursue other options or just leave everything as it is now.
We shall see.