Reddit asks the question. Here are some of the answers:
- I’d like to know there’s irrefutable proof of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.
- A fix for anyone that has been paralyzed or lost any Sight/Hearing.
- Cryogenic freezing. Just wake up every 50 years for a year or so.
- Relatively cheap commercial space tourism.
- Renewable Energy as the standard
- Free high-speed wifi everywhere.
- Virtual realities, like the matrix. I want to live in the Pokemon world for a couple years before I die.
- Prostheses that not only perfectly mimic natural limbs, or organs, but perform better than their natural counterparts!
- Cure for diseases. World peace. … Also, the Iron Man suit.
- Serious work towards terraforming + exploring other planets for human colonization. We will die like the dinosaurs if we stay chained to this rock indefinitely.
- A cure for Alzheimer’s disease.
- I’d like the Human Race to fully realize that we’re all in the same boat and start working together, for real.
- Reducing computer-human interaction lag to nearly zero. Combined with ubiquitous internet and I think it could be world changing.
- I want to see someone picket a Westboro church member’s funeral. I know we shouldn’t because we would be degrading ourselves to their level. But damn it they deserve it.
- Hologram porn.
- Cure for AIDS!
- All I want… Is a way to SCRATCH THAT DAMN SPOT IN MY BACK THAT I CAN’T REACH.
- Cloning dinosaurs like in Jurassic Park. I refuse to die until I can pet a velociraptor.
- Time travel would be neat.
- Flying f’ing cars. We were promised flying cars!
- Teleportation. I want to see transportation completely revolutionized.
- Cubs win the series.
What do you want to see become reality before you die?